Monday, April 26, 2010

House Rebuilt

As people who know me well know, I'm a pretty big fan of the television show, House, M.D. Indeed, I even have a research paper on the show that's currently in (and, actually long overdue for) development. (The plan is to have it finished in early summer ...) As a fan, I can also appreciate some creative reworkings of the theme song for the show that have appeared on YouTube. Check out the following:

This one sets clips from the show to the theme song from the 1980s' hit show St. Elsewhere. It needs some work, particularly in making sure to have clips throughout and not to use clips with production crew and actor names randomly popping up, but it still seems to capture the feel of St. Elsewhere's opening montage while setting it to House, M.D.

This one reworks the theme song and opening montage to House, M.D. as Homer [Simpson], M.D.

This one reworks the theme song and opening montage as an opening to Spongebob Squarepants.

And, finally, this one uses the music that ends each episode of House, M.D. to rework the opening montage for an animated version of the show.

3 comments:

Baker Johnson said...

any idea what the song that ended tonight's episode was? "the way that I am/the way that you want me/"...?????

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raymond I. Schuck said...

I usually watch the episodes on Hulu, so I'm a week and a day behind. I'll look for it next week when I get the chance to watch this week's episode.