Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sports Talk Radio Show

So, I have been really busy lately, which has meant little action on this blog. One of these days, I'm hoping to be able to build a good schedule and fuller momentum with this thing. It'll probably happen once I realize how to make blog entries here that are as thorough as I want them to be, but are shorter both in their length and in the time it takes to write them.

In the meantime, a few weeks ago, my colleague Mike Butterworth (who can also be found blogging at The Agon) and I started a radio show in which we apply critical, cultural, and rhetorical analysis to sports. It's on the air this semester from 2:00-4:00 p.m. (Eastern time) on Wednesdays on WBGU radio. That can be found at 88.1 FM in the Bowling Green, Ohio, area, or you can listen live by going to www.wbgufm.com.

No comments: